How to Order Hall Runners
Step by Step of How to Order Hall Runners
If you have found a hallway runner you like, but are unsure on exactly how to order it, then we have provided a handy guide to try and help out! If you are still unsure after reading this guide then please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales team who will do their best to guide you through it.
The runner used below is a sample only, but should be similar to the product you may wish to order
1. First we would need to select the product we wish to order.
2. Next, we would need to enter the quantity we require into the quantity box. For this example, lets say we want 2 runners (2.5m and 3m long). We would need a total of 5.5m of this product, but as it is a 'By the Meter' product we would need to enter a quantity of 6 meters.
3. Once the correct quantity has been entered, we would need to click the 'Add to Cart' button.
4. In this example, if we also wanted the ends of both the runners to be overlocked, then just below the image of our runner (once in our cart) we will be able to see the 'Online Edging of Runners up to 120cm wide' product. We will need to click on that image.
5. For each length of runner, we would need both ends to be edged. This means we would need to enter a quantity of 2 (for each length), for a total of 4 ends.
6. So, our Shopping Cart should look like the image below. We should have the runner plus the ends that we wish to be edged in our cart.
7. Next we need to double check that everything in our cart is correct. If it is all good, we can scroll down the page & click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' button. This will bring us to the 'Checkout' page, where we can login or register as a new account before proceeding.
8. In this instance, lets say we are a new customer. We would need to click the 'Register' button, which will then bring up a couple of information fields that must be filled (pictured below). Once we fill all of the boxes that have an asterix (*), we can click on the 'I'm not a robot' button and continue.
9. Once we come to the next page, we will see a couple more boxes that will need to be filled. This includes a lot of our Billing or Shipping information, as well as any relevant company details. When we finish filling all of this out, we can move on!
10. Now we are in the Shipping Method section! Here is where we decide how we want to receive our runners. If we live near the Perth Showroom, we could select the 'In-Store Pickup' option, which would cost us an extra $10. But in this instance, lets say we live in South Australia, so we would need to select either the 'Free Shipping' or '$20 Shipping' options. We can only select 'Free Shipping' if our order is over $150, which in this case it is.
11. Next we come to the 'Payment Information' page. This is where we choose how we wish to pay for our order, such as with a credit card or with direct deposit. In this case, we will be selecting credit card!
12.The window that appears will be for our selected payment option, in this case credit card payments. We will need to correctly fill in every field on this page so that our order can be correctly received and processed.