6 ways to use a rug
- Hardwood floors – floating flooring, timber, or hardwood flooring has made a big comeback, they look great but during winter they don’t hold the heat well so you will find it cold to walk on. A nice shaggy rug from Scattermats will not only look and feel great it will keep your floor warmer.
- Carpet in your Child's room – kids can be rough on carpet – especially in their bedroom; a rug can help save wear and tear and stains. Scattermats have some great children’s mats available – including play and activity rugs, boys rugs and girls rugs
- Entrances – whether you have a small or large entrance area you can still make a statement with a floor rug – from bold to beautiful the choice is yours remember an entrance rug needs to withstand dirt and foot traffic
- A focal point – Create a focal point in a large room – rectangular rugs look great under pool tables or dining tables, if you have a fireplace a modern floor rug adds that touch of elegance while providing a comfy place to sit.
- Cover up damaged or worn carpet – carpets do wear and sometimes can be expensive to replace, so to give the room a new look floor rugs are a great way to hide damaged, worn or stained carpet.
- Great for renters – when you rent you can help keep damage to the existing carpets low by using rugs and when you move you can take the rugs with you!