Scattermats 12 Month Rug Warranty
Scattermats Rug Warehouse will gladly replace a rug / product purchased from our Bibra Lake store within 12 months of the purchase date that is deemed to be “faulty” by Scattermats Rug Warehouse & or the Product Manufacturer. Simply contact Scattermats regarding the faulty product and we will determine if it is covered under our full warranty or pro-rata warranty. Returning of the product back to Scattermats or back to you may be at your own expense.
- Proof of Purchase – Scattermats Rug Warehouse Receipt with date of purchase or bank statement.
- Pro Rata waranty- This means exchange or replacement value is taken into consideration depending on how long you have the product for (this is because you have had a certain amount of use already from the product).
- “Faulty” relates to manufacturing faults as determined by Scattermats Rug Warehouse.
- “Faulty” does not apply to; stains, fading, watermarking, where product has shrunk or stretched due to water damage, flattening of pile, reasonable fluffing, pilling or shedding, damage to over locking, rugs exposed to sunlight, rugs used in a commercial area, curling or bubbling.
- Replace means of an equivalent value of purchase price, replace does not equate to a refund.
- Scattermats Rug Warehouse reserves the right to repair a rug or product at its discretion.
- Warranty does not apply to bath mats and carpet remnants.
- Warranty does not apply to Scattermats Rug Warehouse over locking service.
- Warranty does not apply to rugs or product damaged by cleaning or by being cleaned with incorrect or inappropriate cleaners.
- Warranty does not cover a rug or product that has been modified in any way.
- Warranty does not cover lack of care, poor maintenance, accidental damage or tampering to the product.